Do you love helping clients tailor their case management systems to their specific needs? Are you skilled with LegalServer? Familiar with other case management systems? Then we are looking for you! A2J Tech is looking for a LegalServer consultant who will support clients with intake improvements and other legal workflow projects. You will have the opportunity to work on many projects with collaborative teams.
Even if you do not meet all of the criteria, we encourage you to apply anyway. We do not believe in the perfect candidate and would prefer someone with a passion for our mission to someone with many years of experience.
● Translate client needs and goals into tailored solutions for intake and legal workflow in the clients’ LegalServer or other case management system.
● Experienced with LegalServer configuration and customization.
● Knowledgeable about intake and case flow at legal aid organizations.
● Experienced in defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis.
● Constructive and methodical approach to problem-solving and risk mitigation.
● Experienced with understanding client goals and needs and translating them into sustainable workflows.
● Demonstrated ability to configure processes that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
● Able to create and maintain thorough and easily understandable documentation.
Skills & Qualifications:
Nice to Haves:
Perks & Benefits:
● Fully remote team - work anywhere in the world with wifi.
● Compensation commensurate with experience.
● Excellent Benefits package for Employees (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance).
● 401K with employer matching.
● Flexible schedule - work when you want, take the time you need.
● Hourly pay with time and a half for overtime - get paid for the hours you work, take the time that you need.
● Hardware credit - for whatever tools you need to get the job done.
$60,000 - $80,000
● This is a fully remote team.
● All positions start with a 2 month contract period.
● Please apply with this form detailing your interest in our mission and how your experience and career trajectory aligns with this particular position.
● Knowledge of Clio, PIKA, and Kemps.
● Experience in business process improvement.
● Highly proficient with LegalServer configuration and customization.
● Familiar with other case management systems.
● Familiarity with intake workflows, telephone contact centers, and online intake.
● Collaborative approach to problem solving and workflow design.
● Experience working with a cross-functional team.
● Effective communicator and facilitator within a remote environment.
● Passionate about access to justice and client-centric design.