We are looking for a document automation developer who will support a range of projects in our client portfolio. We are a small, but rapidly growing team so this is a great opportunity to have a huge impact across our organization and take ownership over our products.
Even if you do not meet all of the criteria, we encourage you to apply anyway. We do not believe in the perfect candidate and would prefer someone with a passion for our mission to someone with many years of experience.
- Fully remote team - work anywhere in the world with wifi
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Healthcare stipend - choose the plan that works for you
- Flexible schedule - work when you want, take the time you need
- Hourly pay with time and a half for overtime - get paid for the hours you work, take the time that you need
- Hardware credit - for whatever tools you need to get the job done
All positions will start with a 2 month contract period. Some of the above benefits may only be available to employees